The Journal of Transport Towing and Recovery (e-ISSN 2238-1031) is an electronic journal that’s open-access and peer-reviewed and focuses on emerging transport markets.
JTL-TR publishes reviews and scientific articles on all aspects of transport and the infrastructure that supports it. JTL-TR’s main purpose is to spread scientific knowledge in the areas of transport planning, management, and economics with a particular focus on emerging markets. All regions are welcome to submit papers.
Our journal is intended to be a permanent forum for academic transport professionals from all over the globe. RELIT stands for the title of our journal in Brazil, Revista de Literatura dos Transportes. The Journal of Transport Literature, according to Brazil’s federal agency CAPES at the Ministry of Education is one of the most prestigious journals in the country.
JTL-TR is a transport journal that has been certified by the Brazilian Institute of Information in Science and Technology, a research institute in the Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Here are some key characteristics of JTL–TR
- International online journal;
- Indexed By Scielo
- Accessible at the Transportation Research Board TRID online database
- Concentrate on developing and emerging transport markets
- Welcoming papers that report on experiences around the globe;
- Includes transport economics, management, and regulation.
- All modes of freight and passenger transport are covered
- All qualitative and quantitative research methods are welcome;
- Sections: Reviews, Essays, Research Directory;
- Published quarterly;
- Double-blind refereeing and peer-reviewed process
- The copyright is available to the author without restriction* Licensed under Creative Commons CC BY 3.0 BR
- the International editorial board with high experience;
- Papers in English and Spanish;
- First published in 2007.
- Open access journal.
- Respect strict deadlines for editorial work
- Instant release policy (all papers accepted online once their corrected proofs have been received).
- Average turnaround time less than four months
- Publication by the International Transport Planning Society (ITPS).* Cristina Barbot Outstanding Referee award